samedi 10 janvier 2009

Memes are anywhere !

One of my Christmas gift this year is a role-play game master book. It describes a post-apocalyptic world and is entitled Cyberpunk. I read the beginning and I was very surprised to discover an entire chapter about memes !

The definition given was quite the same our professor gave us last year. So, if I remember well, the meme of meme live in me...and you now !
Remember that memes are a kind of ideas, living in our brain and they are transmitted by our expression. A good example is a song whistled by someone. It enters your head and you can't stop thinking of it. This song is a meme you have.

You want to know more about ? go to our professor's blog !


Ok, now you know as good as us what memes are. What do you think about them ?

Aucun commentaire: